MODELS OF THE SEVEN PRAYERS (Pray all seven prayers over a life-dominating problem.)
- Break generational sins and curses: 1. I confess and repent of the sin of my ancestors, my parents, and my own sin of ,__________, and of my anger and resentment against You, God, for allowing this to happen in my life. 2. I forgive and release my ancestors for passing on to me this sin and for the resulting curses of _____ (be specific). I ask You to forgive me, and I receive Your forgiveness. I forgive myself for participating in this sin. 3. I place the cross of Christ between my ancestors and myself, as a baby in my mother’s womb. I command the sin ofand all accompanying curses to be halted at the cross of Jesus Christ and for freedom and release to flow down from the cross of Christ to that baby in the womb.
- Sever ungodly soul ties. 1. I confess and repent of my sin of an ungodly soul tie with____ , and of my anger and resentment against You, God, for allowing this to happen in my life. 2. I forgive for their involvement in this sin. I ask You, God, to forgive me, and I receive Your forgiveness. 3. Lord, sever the ungodly soul tie between me and and restore the broken or torn portions of my soul. Lord, remove anything that has come into me through this soul tie and, Lord, bring back anything godly that has been stolen from me.
- Replace negative beliefs: 1. I confess and repent of my sin (and if appropriate, my ancestors’ sin) of believing the lie that and for the ways I have judged others and/or institutions based upon this negative belief. 2. I forgive for contributing to my forming this negative expectation/belief. I forgive myself for believing this lie. 3. I confess the countering divine truth that .
- Renounce inner vows: 1. I confess and repent of my sin of vowing that _______. 2. I forgive for contributing to my forming this vow and myself for making this vow. 3. Instead, I now purpose by the power of the Holy Spirit to .
- Receive divine visions: 1. I confess and repent of any anger and bitterness I have against You, God, for allowing this event to happen in my life. I ask You to forgive me, and I receive Your forgiveness. 2. Lord, please take me back to the appropriate memory that is underlying this issue in my heart. (See the scene. If a rape or other extremely traumatic scene, you may go back to just after it is over.) 3. Lord, show me where You were in this scene. (Look and see where Jesus is/was.) Holy Spirit, take over this scene and give me a vision, showing me what Jesus was doing. (Respond to what the Lord is showing and doing.)
- Break Word Curses: 1. I confess and repent for receiving the word curse stating that “I —————”, and for any anger or resentment against You, God, for allowing this to happen in my life. 2. I forgive and release —————————————— (myself & others) for speaking this over me. I ask You, God, to forgive me, and I receive Your forgiveness. I forgive myself for participating in this sin. 3. I joyfully accept the divine exchange Christ made for me on the cross of Calvary. I break this curse over me right now in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and I receive His divine blessing of ———— (the opposite) which replaces this curse.
- Cast out demons: 1. Make sure the demon’s house is thoroughly dismantled and his anchors completely pulled up by praying through the above five prayers. If the demon does not come out, go back to the above five prayers – something has been missed. Ask God what has been missed and honor what flows back in response. 2. In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I renounce and break all agreements with the demons (strongholds) of ———,———etc. 3. I take authority over the demons (strongholds) of ———— and I bind you and command you to leave me now in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Homework: Experience the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus: 1. God, the power to overcome the sin of ———— is in You, the One Who lives in me. 2. I turn away from my self-effort to overcome this sin, and embrace the power of the Holy Spirit Who flows within me. 3. Jesus, I release the flow of the power of the Holy Spirit out through me, to overcome completely the sin of—————. (May use vision, in seeing this happen.)
Summarize this revelation as a “Memorial Stone Celebration” Once God has granted you a thorough revelation on the topic at hand, write your personal prayerful summary of what He has shown you with “A Memorial Stone Celebration Concerning —————————————————.“ As you write, use the pattern below. (These questions are repeated on the following page. Feel free to fill up several pages completing the answers.)
1. My summary of what the Holy Spirit has revealed to me from the Bible is….. 2. My summary of the insights that the Holy Spirit has given to me through journaling and dreams and visions are… 3. The symbolic representation which I have created or chosen to memorialize this healing is… 4.The fences which God has instructed me to build to keep myself from temptation in this area are… 5. I declare I have been set completely free from the stronghold of —————— by my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
If you or someone you know is in need of Inner Healing prayer ministry or Biblical counseling give us a call at 610. 507.7274 or contact us by filling out our Intake form through this link: http://www.truevinebranches.org/contact.
True Vine Branches ministries depend on donations to support our ministry. We do not charge for Inner healing Prayer & Biblical Counseling Sessions, but we welcome your donations/contributions as you are led to give in support of our ministry.
© 2000, 2003, 2004 by Communion With God Ministries, 3792 Broadway St, Cheektowaga, NY 14227. Permission given to reproduce and to distribute free of charge.
This “Contributing Strands Worksheet“ is taken from the book Prayers That Heal the Heart by Mark & Patti Virkler.